Advisor: Benedikt Betzwieser / Borys Levkovskyi / Clemens Drieschner
We work in a project called “SAP University Competence Center” (SAP UCC). It is an Education-as-a-Service Provider in the area of SAP and operates more than 100 SAP systems on our own hardware. We develop curricula to teach students various concepts on the example of SAP software e.g. in-memory, database systems, enterprise development, data warehousing, enterprise resource planning processes (controlling, sales, production, …), and many more. The SAP UCC offers access to these systems and the developed learning materials to more than 500 schools, universities, and secondary schools in the EMEA region.
We develop a business game that teaches necessary competencies to enable future workforces. The goal of the business game is to convey the knowledge of business model transformation and its associated changes in business processes. The learner steers a bike company towards its automation, servitization, and digitalization to establish a presence on the market.
WE ARE OFFERING
- Insight into the innovative and future-oriented SAP S/4HANA
- Innovate and agile team spirit
- Working in a young, International project team
- Developing a business game together with experts for educational institutions worldwide
You can choose one or more of the tasks below:
- Develop the simulation engine for business model transformation
- Develop the simulation engine for business process changes
- Simulate the introduction of intelligent technologies into business processes
- Develop a tool to visualize and operate business process flows
- Develop a modeling tool for business models
- Develop a game map and “building” as well as the navigation within it
- Create educational material and components that support the learning progress
- Develop and integrate various game-based components
- Basic knowledge in object-oriented programming and/or web development is necessary. Knowledge in ABAP and UI5 is preferable.
- Good communication skills in English
- Teamwork and agile project skills
The project usually lasts about three to six months depending on the topic and engagement (part-time/full-time). Please send your application, including our application form, "Notenauszug" from TUMonline, and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we can only consider applications with complete documents.
Announcement date: 01.09.2020