Overview of TUM-activities in the Built Environment
The following TUM activities in the field of Built Environment are presented:
- Overview Research Fields & Facilities
- Venture Lab Built Environment
- Startup "urbanistic."
- Leonhard Obermeyer Center
- Research project "ProgressTrack"
- SFB Research Project "Additive Manufacturing"
- 3-printed facades 3F Studio
- Research project "Einfach Bauen"
- Spin-off "Climateflux"
- Real Estate Cluster
- Research project "Collaborative Design Platform"
- Executive education programmes
- PowerSKIN Conference
Future Challenges of the Built Environment
Prof. Thomas Auer, TUM Department of Architecture
The interview takes a closer look at future challenges, TUM's Built Environment activities, and how the research world needs to change in response to these challenges.
AI in Built Environment
Prof. Dr.-Ing. André Borrmann, Leonhard Obermeyer Center (TUM)
This interview provides insights into the potentials, the current status and the activities at TUM in the field of "AI in Construction".